1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
4,782 Posts
Haha did he try driving off?

·
Registered
6,662 Posts
That is so cute! My boy does the same thing and he always sits in the driver's seat too. I have a gate to block the back of the little s.u.v. I drive to keep him in the back but he's figured out how to get around it. When it's cold out I don't mind so much, he keeps the seat warm. :)

btw- on a more serious note I was chatting with GSD owner/breeder/trainer a few months back and she told me an aggressive behaving man approached her car as she waiting to pick her daughter up from work. He got within a few feet of the car, her female GSD poked her head out of the window gave him a loud warning bark and he took off. She feels her dog prevented a possible car jacking attempt!

·
Registered
4,280 Posts
Ha Ha! He wanted to be your chauffeur!

·
Registered
7,289 Posts
Tooooo cute! :laugh:

·
Registered
664 Posts
lol -- Looks like he's blowing the horn and saying, "Get outta the way!"

·
Registered
1,867 Posts
I've stopped at the gas station and left the car running to grab a soda inside - leaving Koch in the back seat. (Where I can still see out the window and see the vehicle)

I'd love the surprise of someone trying to carjack a vehicle with a 90# GSD in it!

·
Registered
655 Posts
That is why I drive a car with a stick shift. Abby can only drive an automatic.:D

·
Registered
12,379 Posts
"Mommy, that was a real dog driving that car!"
"Timmy, that is rude! You shouldn't talk about people like that!"
"No, mommy it was a real dog!"
"Timmy, when we get home, you go straight to your room and stay there. I don't know what your father has been teaching you, but I'll get to the bottom of it when he gets home........."

1 - 15 of 15 Posts