German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,373 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How about a little appreciation for our babies? :) Thought it would be a fun thread to ask people what they like about their dogs and hopefully remind everyone of all the little things if they haven't thought about them in awhile

- What is something your dog does that makes you smile? :D

- What is something your dog does that always makes you laugh? :laugh:

- What is the biggest accomplishment you and your dog have made together? :happyboogie:

- What is one quality that you would never want to lose in your dog? :wub:

- What was a time where your dog made you feel really proud? :toasting:

- What is your favorite thing to do with your dog? :apple:

and finally:

- What is your favorite picture of your dog? :popcorn:

·
Registered
120 Posts
- What is something your dog does that makes you smile? Whenever he rolls over on his back for a belly rub.

- What is something your dog does that always makes you laugh? The way he sleeps cracks me up. He will fall asleeo with his head on his water bowl, and then he will wake up startled becsude his nose dips in.

- What is the biggest accomplishment you and your dog have made together?
Quick potty training :)

- What is one quality that you would never want to lose in your dog? His enthusiasm for learning.

- What was a time where your dog made you feel really proud?
When the trainer told us he was ready to skip puppy/beginner classes and go into intermediate.

- What is your favorite thing to do with your dog?
Hiking or anything water related (he has so much fun in the water)

and finally:

- What is your favorite picture of your dog?
Its my favorite recent picture (taken today). I swear he has grown overnight.

Sent from Petguide.com Free App

Attachments

·
Banned
15,195 Posts
everything.

How about a little appreciation for our babies? :)

>>>>> Thought it would be a fun thread to ask people what they like about their dogs<<<<<

and hopefully remind everyone of all the little things if they haven't thought about them in awhile

- What is something your dog does that makes you smile? :D

- What is something your dog does that always makes you laugh? :laugh:

- What is the biggest accomplishment you and your dog have made together? :happyboogie:

and finally:

·
Registered
478 Posts
- What is something your dog does that makes you smile? :D Too many to list. I would say picking up his bone and gently curling around my 2 year old so he can have family contact while enjoying his bone. He is Super Glue dog. Loves his family.

- What is something your dog does that always makes you laugh? :laugh: Complains loudly when I am busy around the house because he has to keep getting up and carrying his heavy bone around room to room. It sounds like he says " aaaagain?!?!?"

Showing that you can find exceptional "stock" at a shelter .

His curiosity. I can't even open a water a bottle without him trying to see how I am opening the cap.
Every day , he seems to know my son needs extra attention. He greets him , lays with him , kisses him , and mouths him gently even though my son is in outer space sometimes.

Training , definitely. He visibly enjoys it .

and finally:

Sorry , must pick two :)

·
Registered
632 Posts
- What is something your dog does that makes you smile? when he licks my face after a good hike or good air tracking session

- What is something your dog does that always makes you laugh? when he throws his little stuffed animal armadillo around and chases his tail

- What is the biggest accomplishment you and your dog have made together? our inseparable bond

- What is one quality that you would never want to lose in your dog? that inseparable bond

- What was a time where your dog made you feel really proud? when he passed his CGC

- What is your favorite thing to do with your dog? hiking and creek hopping. also car rides in the fall with the windows down with some good music. we share similar musical interests

and finally:

- What is your favorite picture of your dog? probably this one from our first hike

1 - 5 of 5 Posts