German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
4,135 Posts
He's lucky it wasn't me behind that camera or I'd run down and put a neuce around his neck and kick every one of his ribs in half.

·
Registered
14,344 Posts
He's lucky it wasn't me behind that camera or I'd run down and put a neuce around his neck and kick every one of his ribs in half.
I would watch Konotashi do it and not report it. :mad:

·
Registered
1,968 Posts
I agree with Konotashi! I would have to kick his u know what if I ever seen any one hurt an animal that way.

·
Registered
1,874 Posts
cool, we'll form a non-profit organziation to fund the "lesson teaching" of abusive dog owners.

then i can submit my travel expenses for reimbursement

·
Registered
1,076 Posts
Sad part is he will get a slap on the wrist... :(

Never mind, I'd say he's off scott free.

I need a bow and arrow and some slow acting poison..

·
Registered
14,344 Posts
I dont even want to know what happened after he disappeared behind those trees. The beatings could have gotten worse because he was hidden and out of view. :(

·
Registered
3,116 Posts
I hope that poor baby slipped out of his collar and got away from that horrible guy maybe then he might have a chance to find a loving home.

·
Registered
2,652 Posts
:shocked: That's sick! I would be right there with Konotashi and Josh. No way would I witness that and not go after that guy!

I'm all for a non-profit ass-kicking dog abuser organization! :angryfire:

·
Registered
2,652 Posts

·
Registered
2,178 Posts
I watched the first 30sec then had to stop!

I swear I ever see something like that in person I will literally put a collar around his neck and ah well I am not going to get graphic but he would be begging for mercy:mad::mad::mad:

·
Registered
2,178 Posts
Geese I just can't get that video out of my head I am so broken hearted I so wish that I would be able to find that pup and take him!:(

·
Registered
3,002 Posts
I would never ever ever ever, did I say ever be able to stand quietly behind the camera and film. I would have followed him and if this state would allow me to carry my gun I would have pulled it in the SOB and said give me your dog!!!!

I am going to hug my pups now.

·
Registered
4,782 Posts
wow if I was filming that I'd chase after him and kick his @$$. Why are people so stupid?! I hope who ever was filming that turned in the video so this a-hole could be caught. poor poor poor baby :(

·
Registered
1,874 Posts
he looks like a young guy for sure... and what was the dog doing wrong anyway? not walking fast enough?!?!?

·
Registered
1,668 Posts
I would love to drag him around and throw in a kick where it hurts but the chain wouldn't be around his neck! :mad:

1 - 20 of 51 Posts