German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
27,249 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Onyx :wub:'s her pink cuz....she always seems to have it with her. The other toys get left in the yard or whereever, and the dogs just grab one and run. Onyx is choosier on what she likes!
Onyx brings her cuz in with her, rests it between her paws and knows where it is most of the time/choosing it over the other cuz's or toys.
I gathered all the outside toys up while getting ready to mow, and Onyx wouldn't let me have her pink cuz included on the table...

This photo was from a month ago:

·
Registered
2,478 Posts
Lisl's favorite fetch toy is her Kong. Her favorite tug toy is her braided rope.

Favorite chew toy would be rawhide or Mr. Piggy. Drives me nuts with that one.

·
Registered
7,261 Posts
Your dogs have quite a few toys. Tuke and Zoey pretty much like their Kong squeaky air ball and maybe "sticks" but that's about it. They don't seem interested in anything else. They are even picky about which squeaky air kong. There can be 3 laying there, but only one seems to "the ball". If I throw one of the others they won't go after it, not sure why.

Ranger likes everything and everything is his favorite. He has figured out the girls have a favorite ball and will steal it and taunt them.

·
Premium Member
7,904 Posts
That dang Cuz!!! My dogs love it. Live to sit next to me and make it SCREAM at me. Most annoying sound in the world. But they love it.

Sent from Petguide.com Free App

·
Registered
27,249 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
My dogs aren't fans of the kongs.
I have to keep some toys hidden away from Karlo because he goes nuts when he is allowed to have them...teaserball, eggball, bestball, and they ruin his teeth. He gets all filthy from herding/drooling all over them. I had to get rid of all the jollyballs too.

·
Registered
27,249 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
That dang Cuz!!! My dogs love it. Live to sit next to me and make it SCREAM at me. Most annoying sound in the world. But they love it.

Sent from Petguide.com Free App
Squeakers don't last around here! I use to like the old bad cuz noise, it was like a growl.

·
Registered
2,478 Posts
Lisl has a lot of toys to keep her from getting bored. That in turn keeps her away from my possesions and my boots.

She has many more toys that I didn't mention. She likes plush toys with squeakers but they don't last as long as they used to. She likes rubber squeakies too.

·
Registered
8,690 Posts
Delgado goes bonkers for his Cuz, his bad Cuz actually still has the squeaker going strong. But of course, dang thing won't die :rolleyes: lol His holee roller ball is a close second, he loves to fetch it and toss it around the house but it's soft so I allow it.

·
Registered
418 Posts
Niko has a stuffed puppy just a regular kids stuffed animal with little bean bag things in its paws, he's had it since I got him at 1 yr old and he's gonna be 11 this September,he loves his little puppy:)

·
Registered
27,249 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)
I had to add some more photo's to this thread. Onyx still chooses that fugly pink cuz over the others. Today it has been raining, storming all day, so dogs are inside.
She's bored.

This is the scene I found when I was making dinner:

She lifts her head and I see what she's hiding:

Don't laugh at me!

I'm ignoring you!

·
Registered
1,735 Posts
The snake.....

·
Registered
408 Posts
Raven's favorite toy is her "red ball" and Diablo's is any stuffed animal (especially squeakers) that he can "kill." :)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts