German Shepherds Forum banner

61 - 76 of 76 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #63
My wife took him to work today and snap this picture. He’s looking a lot like a sable GSD since his coat started changing colors. He still has a high set tail though.

·
Registered
319 Posts
Can't wait to see the DNA results if you choose to do it! ;) To me I can see both a GSD or a Mal depending on the photo. Nice looking dog anyways!

·
Registered
446 Posts
Agreed with Petra's Dad. The previous photos (side of puppy) I'd say GSD. The face just reminds me too much of a mal, though it's probably the coloring. I'll attach a pic of my female from my breeder back at 6 weeks. She had super tiny ears which never really got huge like you see on other GSD puppies. Keep sharing pics! He's adorable!

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #73
A side by side of my GSD and Malinois. They are both around 13 weeks in the pictures. Can you tell who is who? Lol

·
Registered
446 Posts
He's a handsome little guy!

·
Registered
14 Posts
He looks like a Shepard mix. But still super cute! This is my 4 month old GSD and he's now 30 pounds! At 8 weeks he only weighed 12, so rest assured he's going to grow! Make sure you put him on a high quality large breed puppy food and congrats!!
IMG_20200213_184450124.jpg

61 - 76 of 76 Posts