German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
595 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Somebody said she looks like part coyote. I have seen her parents and both are shephards...The dad is very coyote like I guess... In a sense she had the longer legs and a very prancy step.:confused:
Shes ckc registered not that THAT means anything. I called her Kuma which means black bear as everyone keeps telling me she looks like that. Not so much when shes wet which she is in this pic. I dont know why its sideways either. Its not on my computer..
IMG_0587.jpg

·
Registered
19,157 Posts
Looks like a black GSD pup to me, possibly long coat. Could even currently pass for a Belgian sheepdog puppy.

·
Registered
658 Posts
Coydogs are very uncommon and act a loooot stranger than wolfdogs, they also show a decrease in fertility so it's rather unlikely. :) Looks like a normal, black, longer coated GSD pup to me.

They tend to have very distinctive faces, here's a "Coydog"

This one's actually Coyote/Beagle, still the facial structure seems to be a strong trait

·
Registered
238 Posts
She is a very beautiful long coated GSD puppy :).

·
Registered
624 Posts
Somebody said she looks like part coyote. I have seen her parents and both are shephards...The dad is very coyote like I guess... In a sense she had the longer legs and a very prancy step.:confused:
Shes ckc registered not that THAT means anything. I called her Kuma which means black bear as everyone keeps telling me she looks like that. Not so much when shes wet which she is in this pic. I dont know why its sideways either. Its not on my computer..
View attachment 92082
Long Coat all-black GSD! :)

·
Registered
595 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yes she is long haired. Thanks for that! Just goes to show that people dont know much about shephards. No word of a lie I take her out and almost everyone stops and takes pictures of her and asks her what breed she is. Its CRAZY!. I have to apologize to my friends as its a constent battle just to go for a walk with her and my friends because of the constant questions. If you say its all good then I wont worry.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts