German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm choosing my pup.
Here is a photo from the previous litter.

The breeder says the pup that interests me would grow up pretty much like her. I think she's cool, but kinda skinny. And I'm really not that sure about sables. So I'm asking for help.
Well I like to see if the pup grows up like these sables:
this:

this:

or this:

Similar looking, heavy boned. If the puppy I'm looking would have any chance to grow up like them, I'd be very very happy to take her!!!!
Here is the pups pictures:

She's going to be a long-haired.
I know she looks cute...!!!!!!!!!

I'm waiting for critique. Thank you all!

·
Registered
15,138 Posts
Re: Does she looks cool?

From the Eyes in the last picture I think you are going to have your work cut out for you. I think I see she has a mind of her own and is going to be independent. She will come for loves when it suits her.

Cute pup, I like them a bit more independent. Nice width of muzzle she isn't going to be a bitchy looking bitch. One thing about Sables is the change as they grow older and with a Coated pup I swear it takes almost 3 years to get the full coat.

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

Thank you for the comments!

Originally Posted By: Wisc.TigerFrom the Eyes in the last picture I think you are going to have your work cut out for you. I think I see she has a mind of her own and is going to be independent. She will come for loves when it suits her.
I asked the breeder to rank the level of her based opun the pup aptitude test from here:
http://landofpuregold.com/puptest.htm

On the bottom of the page it addresses 6 different types of pups. OF COZ I wouldn't want 1, 2, or 5, 6. I want a pup that between 3 and 4 to be a good pet (well I won't force her to be a couch potato or something, I just want her to be an easy-going).

How are you sure she's gonna be independent may I know? Thanks!

Originally Posted By: Wisc.Tiger One thing about Sables is the change as they grow older and with a Coated pup I swear it takes almost 3 years to get the full coat.
Got ya. Thanks!

·
Registered
14,509 Posts

She's darling, where are you getting the pup from?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts