German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello! I was informed that some members may be able to tell me about by pup's history based on the parent's names?!

Dam: Inga Vom Boston Bruin
Sire: Ron Von Karthago

I have no idea what they mean. Any information would be helpful! THANKS!

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

·
Registered
1,735 Posts
No problem, its a great place to look way back and see where the pup bloodlines are at! =)

·
Premium Member
21,368 Posts
I know you got the puppy from someone who got it from this breeder, the guarantee may be null and void if they sold or gave it to someone other than the breeder.

Was there a stipulation in the contract that if for whatever reason, they return the puppy to the breeder?

He's very cute by the way..Karthago is a nice line , no knowledge of mom tho.

·
Registered
5,452 Posts
The father lines are solid based on pedigree, cant tell much about mother without pedigree information. Sounds like your first GS, take himt to puppy obedience class at somewhere between 4 and 6 months. Take him or her to a lot of public places and let him or her be petted and loved by others during his/her early puppy development. Looks like you have a nice puppy, enjoy them and be active with him/her.

·
Registered
6,662 Posts
Interesting, the seller owns a boarding kennel and does training, including protection. Looks like a nice facility too.

I recommend you call this seller/breeder and let them know you have this puppy. In addition to the information you gather here they can tell you more about your puppies history and heritage. They may want to know ownership was transferred as well.

Follow Cliff's advice as well...please. It will be important for a happy future for you and your puppy.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts