German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3,544 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So, I got this video recently of Koda being a MAJOR derp. We were doing some offleash at a park usually used by the local firemen (I go sometimes when they aren't there because other people don't go, hence the off-leash :p), and she started attacking the grass playfully. Just. Out of nowhere. Most of the fun parts were before this video, but I am curious if anyone else has a furbaby who acts this way.

·
Registered
2,318 Posts
No, but Koda looks like she was having fun :)

·
Registered
8,690 Posts
When we play with the hose (chasing the stream of water around the yard) Delgado will attack the grass where the water lands.

·
Registered
3,544 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
That's crazy! xD Kiba and Cheeko never played like this. And Shoba just stares at her like she's nuts when she does it (Shoba prefers a good game of chase or a wrestling match).

·
Registered
300 Posts
Yes! Thankfully he's gotten out of the habit of eating all the cut grass he's attacking. He'll bite the grass and then get the zoomies and run back and forth past me. My friend and I have puppies who are a month apart, and one will grab a clump of grass and play keep away. Makes us soooo proud of our fur babies watching them chase each other for clumps of grass and dirt. :)

·
Registered
3,544 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Lol! I'm curious if the new pup we're going to be bringing home next month will be like Shoba, or like Koda.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts