1 - 20 of 64 Posts

·
Registered
19,157 Posts
yes

·
Premium Member
2,369 Posts
Oddly enough I think I have the only GSD in the world who does not sleep like that, lol... But we have all hard wood flooring so maybe that's why, I dunno!

·
Registered
766 Posts
Both my dogs have slept like that. Cracks me up everytime

·
Registered
2,084 Posts
Berlin does :)

Zeke doesnt though, he must be one of the only 2 in the world that doesnt ;)

Sent from Petguide.com Free App

Attachments

·
Registered
2,787 Posts
Raina sleeps like that but she likes to lean up against something - like a chair or the gate - anything to lean on. Love the pictures!

·
Registered
217 Posts
Gypsy does. Our first two, Bear and Jenna did not sleep this way. However, Gypsy mostly sleeps like that in her crate.

·
Registered
2,318 Posts
YES. in fact just yesterday I made a comment on it in another thread

"My 4 1/2 month old male is the same way. Everywhere we go everyone comments on how calm and well behaved he is. he has his times in the early morning and later on at night when we go play at the park that he will be active, but other than that he is fine to come to work with me and sleep most of the day. Even when we are at home he lies on his back with his legs in the air and sleeps most of the day. in the car he just sits down and sometimes if the drive is long enough he takes another nap. I guess its just his personality, which is fine with me. I will see how it goes a few months from now. What i have seen when doing search is that sometimes they become quite the opposite when they hit their teens"
"

·
Registered
1,661 Posts
Pretty white pup, OP!

Yes, mine sleeps like that when it's especially hot.

1 - 20 of 64 Posts