1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
987 Posts
Love it! I just picked up a tigger costume for frank

·
Registered
4,280 Posts
LOL! That is so cute! My daughter gor her yorkiepoo a bumble bee and a police officer costume. She's trying to decide which one she likes best. I just got a court jester neck piece for Wolfie, because he is such a clown.

·
Registered
2,652 Posts
Ah! That's so cute. :D Where are you guys getting your costumes, by the way? I want to look for one for Koda, but I don't want to go all over town looking. Petco, Petsmart? Do they have anything good? Or would the Halloween store have doggie costumes as well?

·
Registered
4,782 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I got Dodger's bee costume at Target for $18.00. The petsmart costumes I found were not made very well and were more expensive. The Target one is fluffy and very well made, it should last me at least a couple of years since I don't plan on getting him a new costume every year.

·
Registered
2,652 Posts
Oh man, I just looked on the Target website, I'm so going out right now! Before I leave, what size did you get for Dodger? XL?

·
Registered
4,782 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
yes, the XL Bumblebee costume. they might have more in the store than online.

·
Registered
4,782 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Oh man, I just looked on the Target website, I'm so going out right now! Before I leave, what size did you get for Dodger? XL?
I measured his top line, chest, and girth just to make sure I got the right size.

·
Registered
19,157 Posts
HAHA!!! I still need to find one for our dogs. hehe. well only Shasta since she'll be presenting candy with me. Whatcha think.... 6 month old puppy... devil horns and bat wings?!

·
Registered
1,389 Posts
The halloween costume shops here have pet costumes! Was going to get a police officer costume for Cullen, because he proved that " people in masks will get eaten if they get near MY kid" so we aren't taking him Trick-Or-Treating!

·
Premium Member
21,368 Posts
how cute,,,when I had my "Dodge", I dressed him up one year as a Hotdog:) and once as a harley dude:)

·
Registered
4,782 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I was surprised Dodge left it alone. He kept shaking his head to get the antennas off, but once we started walking around in it he left them alone. I thought he'd rip if off.

·
Registered
4,782 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
HAHA!!! I still need to find one for our dogs. hehe. well only Shasta since she'll be presenting candy with me. Whatcha think.... 6 month old puppy... devil horns and bat wings?!
haha I like that idea, or how about devil horns and angel wings? :D

·
Registered
19,157 Posts
haha I like that idea, or how about devil horns and angel wings? :D

lol the angel wings would probably fly away. I used to have this totally angellic puppy and then AFTER she's done teething the demon comes out. HOW DOES THAT WORK?!?! I thought the demon was there during teething and then the angellic better behaved pup shows up AFTER teething is done. We cant be hitting the butthead/teenage stage just yet!!!! thats NEXT month!!!! I'll have to see what i can find. devil horns definitely.... but my son is gonna be a lil devil for halloween lol. eh... two devils... it works. haha i could get some faiery wings for Shasta!!!!! Faiery's are sometimes considered troublemakers....

·
Registered
118 Posts
LOL! That is so cute! My daughter gor her yorkiepoo a bumble bee and a police officer costume. She's trying to decide which one she likes best. I just got a court jester neck piece for Wolfie, because he is such a clown.
I just got that for Lola too!!! We got a purple and black one :D . What color is wolfie's?

·
Registered
4,782 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
lol the angel wings would probably fly away. I used to have this totally angellic puppy and then AFTER she's done teething the demon comes out. HOW DOES THAT WORK?!?! I thought the demon was there during teething and then the angellic better behaved pup shows up AFTER teething is done. We cant be hitting the butthead/teenage stage just yet!!!! thats NEXT month!!!! I'll have to see what i can find. devil horns definitely.... but my son is gonna be a lil devil for halloween lol. eh... two devils... it works. haha i could get some faiery wings for Shasta!!!!! Faiery's are sometimes considered troublemakers....
haha true fairies can be trouble makers.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts