German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,054 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Tanner stalks Minnie all the time. He hides behind furniture, then does that Nature channel wolf thing where he locks his gaze, and ever so slowly, one step at a time, as quiet as possible, inches towards Minnie before he pounces on her. Of course, she's watching him the whole time like he's nuts. LOL! :)

Does anyone else's dogs do this? Minnie doesn't stalk Tanner, he just stalks her. He's done it since he was 7 wks old.

·
Registered
2,226 Posts
Jax stalks Sadie... Sadie plays "the hardwood floor is made of lava" so she tiptoes from rug to rug, when Jax sees her moving around he thinks it's great fun to bowl her over and send her sailing across the room. Entertaining until you revisit the fact that the floors were expensive. Very expensive.

·
Registered
27,271 Posts
Onyx is the stalker here...they all do it but she is the master! Just look at my profile pic, you can see her at work...

·
Registered
49 Posts
Diego stalks ruby all the time, he gets really low and all stealthy, half the time ruby just stands there watching him. He has started doing it to her when she is asleep now. I try to stop him when she is but hes a ninja so its hard

·
Registered
604 Posts
Actually, our 4 pound Chihuahua is the stalker of the family. Doesn't matter that she is stalking dogs 15 times her size:rolleyes:. She does it when they all come in from outside. She comes in first (of course) and then waits on the inside form the rest of them to push through the door.....then she attacks, and they just tolerate her:)

·
Registered
7,764 Posts
yep, got a stalker here..........My female will crouch low and freeze while my male is doing his business outside, as soon as he's done she takes off like a rocket after him. she also does it on our off leash walks periodically. He doesn't really stalk her, he'll just pick a time and run and body slam.........weirdos! :)

·
Registered
487 Posts
Dazzle is the stalker here LOL. She has made it her mission in life to annoy and torment Doc. Fortunately, Doc is a very laid back boy and just looks at her like "Yeah, okay whatever!" Of course, he is bigger than she is so she doesn't usually have much impact.

·
Registered
1,054 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
yep, got a stalker here..........My female will crouch low and freeze while my male is doing his business outside, as soon as he's done she takes off like a rocket after him. she also does it on our off leash walks periodically. He doesn't really stalk her, he'll just pick a time and run and body slam.........weirdos! :)
Yep, that's what we have happening too!

·
Registered
664 Posts
Our border collie...aussie...whatever he is cross stalks Layla ALL THE TIME.

LOL @ the "hardwood floor is lava" comment!

·
Registered
330 Posts
My cat does it to Zeb all the time. She thinks she's his size. :rolleyes: She'll be on a shelf or something and lay quite till Zeb settles down or is passing by and then wham! jumps down onto his back like she's gonna ride him! Zeb startles and his body language says "hey! WHAT THE? you! you got me. my turn!" and then he'll get her maybe a half hour later when she's grooming herself. makes me laugh as I watch it all . :popcorn:

·
Registered
693 Posts
Tuki does that, but only outside and usually only when she and Riku have some distance between them, and only when Riku is facing in her direction. I guess it's the closest thing she can do to simulate a hunt.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts