German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
She looks like it to me, but this is my first GSD so I don't really know. My first thought is that she is PB Sable GSD... She is about nine or ten weeks old in the pics. Her name is Lijha. A couple days ago she weighed 20.3 and was 18" at the shoulder. She is growing so fast! Her ears are starting to do the "Flying Nun" and "Comb-over" thing, so cute! :D

·
Registered
16,649 Posts
She is very cute! She doesn't look pb to me though. Her face and coat look like she's got something else mixed in. Where did you get her from?

·
Registered
1,305 Posts
She's very cute! Her face looks almost pug like to me, I do think she is a GSD mix.

·
Registered
3,397 Posts
Her head shape actually made me think of a Pit or a breed with a similar square muzzle. Since Pits are such a common breed it's not an unlikely mix.

·
Registered
798 Posts
Awww, she's so cute!! :wub:
How old is she? EDIT: Oops, sorry, I just read the answer to that in your post.

I agree that she looks like a mix, and a very adorable one. :)

·
Registered
2,787 Posts
Her body shape points to a possible mix. Did the people know her background where you got her?

·
Registered
3,397 Posts
This was a Pit Bull/GSD mix puppy I had..

As young as she is it would be a lot easier to guess when she's older, a year or two..

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
Well, she looks more and more Shepherd every day, her muzzle is getting longer. She look just like many other pups I have seen here, Though I do not see any pug in her (pug, really? lol) I'll have to wait till she gets older. Thanks for all the replies! PB or not she is a great dog, very smart. She will be beautiful dog, and a BIG dog when she grows up, her paws are huge! She was found on the side of a rural highway at about 4 weeks old, we took her in.

Here are some better pics, I think the angle I took was bad...

With my Wife Jen and Noni

And just for fun, a little editing...

·
Registered
3,397 Posts
Aww, she's a doll... And you'll never be able to be 100% sure without a pedigree, and even then..

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Aww, she's a doll... And you'll never be able to be 100% sure without a pedigree, and even then..
True, and she is not for show, just a guard and friend. I am sure there is some other breed somewhere in her past, but I think she is mostly GSD. I'll keep you all posted with pics as she grows up!

·
Registered
206 Posts

to me she looks like a mix of GSD with Boxer. I saw some puppy's with that mix in the clinic that I work and they looked alot like her.

by the way she's adorable and beautiful.
good luck with her

·
Registered
3,467 Posts
to me she looks like a mix of GSD with Boxer. I saw some puppy's with that mix in the clinic that I work and they looked alot like her.
This is what I was going to say. Either that or GSD and Super Cute!

·
Registered
19,157 Posts
She's adorable but i agree she's mixed. She looks like she has some mastiff/bully breed in there

·
Registered
5,924 Posts
She is just too cute! That's what she is. Oh totally huggable!

·
Registered
66 Posts
A mix..

1 - 20 of 22 Posts