German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 20 of 178 Posts

·
Registered
16,424 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Not that I really care about purity, but for the sake of the post - please refer to pure GSD's.

I noticed that on some people's signature lines, stories and PM's that they do not currently own a GSD. Perhaps there are many people on here that are dreaming of ownership?

Do you have one, want one, want more?

·
Registered
16,424 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Half of one for now /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/07_tongue.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/14_redface.gif

G

·
0 Posts
Two own me now. The ideal number for this house. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/13_puppy.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/13_puppy.gif

These are the sixth and seventh GSDs to share my own life though there were many more in my family.

·
Registered
2,030 Posts
I am happily owned by three German Shepherds.
Jazzi

Jesse and Maggie

Love them all! I still want a puppy, it has been waaay too long.

·
Registered
421 Posts
Here's my baby girl, Minna! she's the best! (not biased at all, of course!)

·
Registered
421 Posts
Such pretty puppies on this site! Sooooo cute!!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/13_puppy.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/13_puppy.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/13_puppy.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/13_puppy.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/13_puppy.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/13_puppy.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/13_puppy.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/13_puppy.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/13_puppy.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/13_puppy.gif

·
Registered
9,796 Posts
All six of the current Hooligans are PB GSDs.

·
Registered
273 Posts
I have 2 PB GSD

·
Registered
3,963 Posts
I have 2 wonderful PB GSD's /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/31_paw.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/31_paw.gif

·
Registered
1,821 Posts
One for now!!!!!!!!!

She's my sweetie!!!!

1 - 20 of 178 Posts