• No, dogs do not have souls

Votes: 16 10.0%
  • Yes, dogs do have souls

Votes: 144 90.0%
1 - 20 of 80 Posts

·
Registered
32,874 Posts
I think that is not a black and white question. I believe that all life 'energy' is connected and interdependent. I firmly believe there is more than just this life. If that is the case, then yes, animals have souls.

However, I'm not terribly interested in meeting all the flies, spiders and various insects I've squished over the years!

·
Registered
1,500 Posts
Yeah I would be in BIG trouble with the spider spirits. Seriously-excellent question that may turn into a religious debate! Jax08 put it very well. I do believe we see those in our lives again after we die.

·
Registered
626 Posts
Gosh ... I sure hope so, I'd love to be surrounded at the end of days not only by my GSD's, but all of my animals who have gone on ahead !!! :hug:

·
Registered
420 Posts
I agree with you both as well. I believe we get to see our loved ones again when we die, which absolutely includes our dogs.

·
Registered
12,379 Posts
You can look into your pet's eyes and know they have a soul. I seriously pray that I never have to look into any of the eight eyes a spider has to see if it has a soul. But I think I'll pretend they don't.

·
Registered
216 Posts
I believe dogs and pets have souls as long as on earth they are loved and accepted into ones family.

If not then they must return to earth until they find someone to love and to love them and only then they may spend eternity with them...

All of my dogs and my parents have contacted me in a dream about a month after they have passed!

·
Registered
818 Posts
For me it's impossible to look into a dog's eyes and not see a soul, they just have such substance to them. :)

1 - 20 of 80 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.