German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
344 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So, Dixie is my first shepherd and I think her ear's look HUGE still!! :crazy: I am wondering from all you expert's here, that have seen alot of shepherd ears, if her's look normal or kinda big, and will she grown into them?

·
Registered
120 Posts
those arent even this biggest ears I've seen on a GSD. Especially young gsds have HUGE ears :p She will likely grow into them a bit more since she's not quite a year even.

·
Registered
344 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thank You Sunflowers :). And ok glad to know lol. She's almost 9.5 month's so was just curious, cause I thought her ear's would look "normal" (not like a bat still haha) But I guess she's just going to be a big girl when she's done growing lol :)

·
Registered
9,714 Posts
LOL. I hear ya with the waiting for the head to match the ears.

Check these out.

This was taken a few days ago.:D

·
Registered
766 Posts
shes a pretty girl. I think mines ears look huge too lol

·
Registered
344 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
LOL. I hear ya with the waiting for the head to match the ears.

Check these out.

This was taken a few days ago.:D

Haha :D Han's is such a handsome guy ;) Glad to see i'm not the only one with a big eared pup :p

·
Registered
2,892 Posts
I would think those ears are huge. But she is not done growing yet, so she will grow into them. I thought Fiona was a little freakish with her huge ears and wrinkly forehead. But at almost 10 months she is looking much more proportional.

Sent from Petguide.com Free App

·
Registered
344 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks for all the comments and love all the pictures guys! And cheyanna she is almost 10 months, well in a few more weeks lol. I guess I'm just going to have a moose on my hands before long, lol.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts