German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My girl is about five months old she was whining all morning in the afternoon I noticed she dropped two molars out is this normal teething issue or should I be concern with our lab it was different he swallowed them. But now I see her so down and not even happy to see us

Sent from Petguide.com Free App

·
Registered
1,536 Posts
Hard to say. The tooth loss is not concerning but her down mood is worrisome. Keep an eye on her and call your vet if her behavior is way off.
If she's eating and drinking alright than I'd feel o.k. about waiting till morning.

·
Registered
179 Posts
Hard to say. The tooth loss is not concerning but her down mood is worrisome. Keep an eye on her and call your vet if her behavior is way off.
If she's eating and drinking alright than I'd feel o.k. about waiting till morning.
I agree. I caught three of my 5 mo teeth too. He also bleed a lot. I can tell he is hurting but he never seem unhappy. Only time I ever seen him down and unhappy was when he was bit by a scorpion (our guess) and excessive diarrhea in the same time. Maybe wait for another day before schedule an appointment?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts