German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
7,394 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Dixie and Riga have tongues as purple as any Chow Chow.

Blackberries are ripe here now, and they have watched us people pick them and eat them. They tried them and decided they like them too. I don't think sticking my face in a blackberry bush and trying to pick them with my teeth is something I want to try, but it doesn't slow up the girls in the least. In fact, they are faster and more nimble than I am with my hands. And they don't seem to ever get stuck. I wish I could figure out how in the heck they do THAT!

Anyway, we cann't pass a blackberry bush without stopping to eat some now.(unless there is a rabbit in sight)

Sure does make the poop a funny color.

·
Registered
2,992 Posts
Originally Posted By: Wetdog

Sure does make the poop a funny color.

Be prepared to hear lot of bells and loud noises next time you are out, because there going to be some people who are sure there are bears in the area
LOL.

·
Registered
1,243 Posts
hahaha The pups pick raspberries and blackberries too. I am glad that they stick to what is in easy reach.

·
Registered
18,371 Posts
Kayos eats my strawberries.

I could not find any strawberries on the bush and had no idea why. I knew I had seen the immature ones but as soon as they ripened they would disappear. I thought it was the birds until I caught her munching away on them!

·
Registered
1,005 Posts
Originally Posted By: KathyWKayos eats my strawberries.

I could not find any strawberries on the bush and had no idea why. I knew I had seen the immature ones but as soon as they ripened they would disappear. I thought it was the birds until I caught her munching away on them!
ah, Heidi used to eat my strawberries right *before* they were ripe! She also loved bitterroot macintosh apples....(would not eat any others, either)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts