German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
200 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As you may have read in my post, my 8 week old puppy had pudding like stools since I got him a week ago. Tried pumpkin in his food and cutting back on his puppy biscuits but it didn't work.

Because of the help and knowledge of those on this sight, I read a bunch of recommendations about food and decided to try something new. So, I switched from Canidae lamb and rice to Wellness large puppy. Since I started mixing it half and half (because many suggested a gradual change in food) no more loose stools. I guess it was the food. Also, he doesn't seem to want to eat his poo anymore since its been solid. That's a major plus that I hope last!

So glad I joined this site. Otherwise I would have tried a high priced well known named food like Iams not knowing any better. My puppy Zeppelin thanks you too!

·
Registered
1,968 Posts
Thanks great!! I'am glad every thing worked out changing his food over. I switched from Welness to TOTW. My pup is now 7.5 months. I love this site too!! So many helpful tools and people. Love the pups name Zeppelin. Any pics??

1 - 2 of 2 Posts