German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi!

Would you guys mind taking a look at the pics and see if you think I did the ears correctly? I used the pipe insulation foam and tear mender cement. The ears are not going straight up and I wonder if I should have inserted the foam deeper into his ears?

Thanks for your help!

A

Attachments

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Looks young to be taping

Thank you for your comment, but it has absolutely nothing at all to do with what I was asking.
However, if are curious how old my dog is you can certainly ask. Maybe then you should mention your opinion as it may add some value to this thread.

·
Registered
629 Posts
Thank you for your comment, but it has absolutely nothing at all to do with what I was asking.
However, if are curious how old my dog is you can certainly ask. Maybe then you should mention your opinion as it may add some value to this thread.
You're welcome.

If your pup is still teething -timing is a variable you must consider to "tape correctly".

·
Registered
3,057 Posts
Aren't you making friends quickly....that kind of attitude here will not get you much help or advice.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Aren't you making friends quickly....that kind of attitude here will not get you much help or advice.

Attitude??

I asked a very simple question and an uneducated comment was made that has absolutely nothing to do with my original question.

Did I ask whether or not I should tape or not?

Was I asked how old the dog is or if he is still teething? Have I taken all of this in consideration already maybe?

·
Registered
1,513 Posts
maybe you should do a search of the internet for your question. I have no idea why anyone would do that to their dog, but instead of insulting people here do a google search.....

·
Registered
629 Posts
Based on your signature your pup was born 1/20 4 months just shy of 5 months? -looks young as well.

Sorry you can't get the responses you want on a semi-public forum.

·
Registered
525 Posts
Based on your signature your pup was born 1/20 4 months just shy of 5 months? -looks young as well.

Sorry you can't get the responses you want on a semi-public forum.
Based on a previous post the puppy is only 4 months old, born feb. 3rd.

Sent from Petguide.com Free App

·
Premium Member
27,460 Posts
Raven Bauer, I've moved this question to the right section of the forum so you can see other pups/photos same age to compare

What does your breeder recommend? Are the littermates ears up too?

·
Premium Member
27,460 Posts
You didn't tape the ears. If you're gonna be so snarky at least get it right. Are you actually a troll?
If you can enlarge the teeny thumbnails you can see the forms are 'taped' in the ears.

·
Premium Member
27,460 Posts
1 - 17 of 17 Posts