German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is my first Shepherd and would like some feedback on her. This is the closest I could get her to a stack as I am still learning how to do it. She will be 6 months old tomorrow. Does she look like a decent example of the breed? Thanks for the feedback

·
Registered
3,002 Posts
Well I am not an expert but I do know a pretty girl when I see one and she is one! Welcome and enjoy that new girl.

·
Registered
27,206 Posts
She looks like she had the herding stare down pat!!

·
Registered
19,157 Posts
i would say she looks good. she's a good sized pup! very pretty girl.

·
Registered
2,951 Posts
She'll possibly slow down. At 6 months Zoe was near 80 lbs and I was worried, but here at 10 months she is 90 only gaining 10 lbs in 4 months.

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Did I do good

Mr. Wyatt :She was 47 pounds at the vet yesterday. She is almost 22 inches at the shoulder and 20 inches from shoulder to hip. Thanks for all your comments. All I have had in the past are goldens, boy what a culture shock. Here is a pic of her and my golden/lab mix Cheyenne, she is almost 60 pounds at 4 1/2 years.

·
Banned
15,195 Posts
wow, that Shep looks big to me. did you mean she was 74 lbs.???
before we bought our GSD we took a hard look at Goldens. well,
i took a hard look at Goldens. my GF didn't want one (a little grrr
on that issue). you have a nice looking puppers. don't tell
my GF but i would love to have a Golden.

Mr. Wyatt :She was 47 pounds at the vet yesterday.

·
Super Moderator
27,461 Posts
This is my first Shepherd and would like some feedback on her. This is the closest I could get her to a stack as I am still learning how to do it. She will be 6 months old tomorrow. Does she look like a decent example of the breed? Thanks for the feedback

She's beautiful, and looks like a great height and weight. Lucky you!

·
Registered
6,637 Posts
I think you did good!

·
Registered
288 Posts
What a pretty girl. May you have many wonderful years together.

·
Registered
254 Posts
I agree with everyone, she is a beauty, lab is very pretty too. Looks like they get along well, at least in the pics. How do they do together??

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #19 (Edited)
Raya does pretty good with the black one but we also have a 13 yr old Golden Ret that actually does better with the pup. I know you won't believe me but the Lab is actually a golden/lab mix, Her mom was a blond(almost white)golden ret. We are guessing that she found the black lab in the neighborhood as she had 13 pups and none of them were blond. This is my old girl.

Play time!

Thanks for the comments

1 - 20 of 20 Posts