German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hiya everyone, my roommate and I got our first GSD puppy about a week and a half ago! He's a super big troublemaker... sigh, but we're still working on it!

Does anyone know if Papa dog is a purebred? He looks pretty wolfie like. The breeder says he's 100% purebred.

Papa dawg

Mama Dawg

7 Weeks (breeder sent the picture over)

10 Weeks

11 Weeks

Sleeping with his tongue out. So cute :)

Always sleeping on his back like a weirdo.

·
Premium Member
4,612 Posts
Great pictures! I would say both parents look gsd to me. :congratulations: on your new family member. I also think he is going to look like his mama.

·
Registered
892 Posts
cute pup and yes I think both his parents look purebred..father looks like a coatie :)

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yea he's got mama's colors. I think his facial structure is turning out like papa's, not too sure yet! He's so adorable though. Super problematic though.

Day 1
We had to ride a 2 hour boat ride to get him on an island (Vancouver Island) and 2 hours back. We brought him back in a crate and my goodness he was HEAVY! A lot of the people said he was adorable but those non-dog-lovers didn't like him too much on the boat ride back. Luckily he slept through it so he was nice and quiet. He whines and cries all the time even when he doesn't need to pee/poop.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts