German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey to everybody from me and Diamond!

Diamond is a working line GSD and will soon be 4 months young. Despite the name's popularity amongst females, Diamond is in fact a fabulous boy. He has 11 brothers and sisters! He is expectionally smart and easy to train, except for walking on the leash in some known places... 🙈 He was crate trained within a week and stopped peeing indoors at 3 months, probably thanks to lacking a garden and his pawrents running outside at every sign 😁. We now moved to our new house where he has his own territory outside as well. Diamond has been to a vet approved puppy school since he was 2,5 months old along with other vaccinated puppies so he is super well socialized. Couldn't have wished for a better dog.

Currently, my furry baby is a little more vocal and whiny than usual because he is teething AND has front foot pain which seems like pano (will make a separate post for that). Researching the topic is also how I came upon this website, then realized it looks like a great community and place to learn from. ☺

Here's my sweet boy a week ago:

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi and thank you! He really is, can't wait to see what he looks like when he's all grown up. 😍

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks! I'm a serial photographer, I probably have hundreds of photos of him already and I've had him for almost 2 months only. 😁

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thank you so much! His father is around 92 lbs and Diamond is already 40 lbs at a little less than 4 months so looks like he's gonna be a big boy too. :love:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts