German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4,742 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here's my working lines pup, educate me about her. Someone with more knowledge than me in structure said me she would grow over those long metatarsus, is it true?

·
Super Moderator
16,941 Posts
Catalina, you know a million times more about working dogs than I do, but I do know that you have one seriously cute pup!

don't know if she'll grow into her legs, but I hope she grows into her ears!

Those pointy ears look a little like Devil horns . . . little did you know how well you named her!

·
Registered
4,742 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
What I have is a cutely serious pup, she always looks like the fate of the world is over her shoulders

But if she grows into her ears... how could she fly at night again?

I put the last pic because it's more representative, but I just love this one

·
Super Moderator
16,941 Posts
Quote: But if she grows into her ears... how could she fly at night again?

Quote:What I have is a cutely serious pup, she always looks like the fate of the world is over her shoulders
"Cutely serious"
That is great!

I think she looks serious because she is a thinking dog, and she knows that great things will be expected of her.

·
Registered
4,346 Posts
I might not know about critiqueing but a know a 'cutely serious' pupper when I see one.

She is adorable!

·
Registered
2,982 Posts
Wow, time sure has gone by fast. Seems only yesteday you were bringing her home.

·
Registered
9,348 Posts
Boy oh boy, does that puppy-girl look exactly like her name LOL!
She looks like she will always have a balanced look as she matures. Nothing about her is extreme in appearance, except for the cuteness factor.
She is a beauty!

·
Registered
4,742 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks folks!

I now realize I forgot to take off the collar... any critiques?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts