German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Have to wait 2 weeks to pick her up. Love to see what you guys thinks. Breeder is Von Grafenstein. Parents are Apachi von der Urbeck (mom) and will vom hutberg(dad). picks are on the their site. The pup we picked has white yarn.

·
Registered
3,584 Posts
Is she the puppy at the bottom of the page....first puppy on the right?....the long stock coat?
CUTE puppies!
Best wishes!

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I can not post the site. It is driving me crazy. Hopefully yo guys can find it and give me some input.

·
Registered
1,076 Posts
SO CUTE. Looks like you'll have your hands full :) Do you plan on doing schH?

·
Registered
14,344 Posts
What an adorable little ball of fluff! :wub:

What are you going to name her?

·
Registered
19,451 Posts
She does look blue there but must not be if V rated.

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Names:My wife is thinking Justice( because of The Judge),Ava(not sure why), or Dolce.(means sweet in Italian)

·
Registered
3,584 Posts
Sorry...I thought the puppy you are getting has a "yellowish" yarn around the neck...not white....thats why I thought that it might be the bottom long coat puppy. (I couldn't see a color on the long coat).
Best wishes again!

·
Registered
616 Posts
Have to wait 2 weeks to pick her up. Love to see what you guys thinks. Breeder is Von Grafenstein. Parents are Apachi von der Urbeck (mom) and will vom hutberg(dad). picks are on the their site. The pup we picked has white yarn.
I've heard very good things about Sue, she was at a conformation show that i was at last summer in CT. My breeder is very good friends with her.:)
Best of luck with your new pup, very adorable:D

·
Registered
616 Posts
I thought Will Vom hutberg sounded familiar:rolleyes:, my breeder also had him sire a litter for one of her dams. Small world :p

1 - 20 of 34 Posts