Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok so here are some older pictures of her growing up:

(here are some pictures from one of our many trips to TSC, great place for socilizing)

(this is her with her 'substitute' bone as she had picked out one MUCH MUCH larger)

here are pictures from the other day of her playing in a puddle :D

Here are some of her playing and running around like a nut :

Her and her Care bear (on a side note they really should take the buttons off like the eyes nose and he had a little butt button and they would have a heck of a durable little dog toy. this one has been through 4 months of puppyhood...)

Now on to some stacks:

(taken at 5 months old)

(taken at 6 months old)

·
Registered
19,157 Posts
she's gorgeous!!!! growing into a fine young lady! Love that pic of her in the cart with the bone. too darn cute!

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
she's gorgeous!!!! growing into a fine young lady! Love that pic of her in the cart with the bone. too darn cute!

should of seen the bone she grabbed first it was on the second shelf up and she nosed around for it and it was just as long as she was. it was one of those huge smoked rawhides. its funny she would take the bone off the shelf in the store but wont even look at a table with food on it...then again I always guilted her for looking and she's never gotten scraps :p but she got a scolding for the bone incident too but it was incrediblly cute :p

·
Registered
19,451 Posts
I like her bone, color, pigment. Hard to really critique the structure without proper stacks. I think I like her front though she looks a bit east/west in the feet. She is too heavy for my taste.

·
"I like Daffy" Moderator
3,276 Posts
Does she have a "long coat"? Looks like it to me, with the fuzz around her ears.

·
Registered
3,143 Posts
Very pretty girl, love her color!

·
Super Moderator
32,422 Posts
Please read the rules before posting in this forum:

This forum is for critiquing structure and movement. All dogs/puppies must be stacked with photos taken from the side. Other photos that show them moving, from the front, back, and head shots are also allowed, but a stacked photo must be included.

Please see thread on stacking dogs HERE for help.

Thank you,

Admin
Also, there is a maximum size of 800 x 600 for pictures posted on the board.

·
Registered
5,844 Posts
there are three stack pictures up!
Yes, but there are also a ton of pictures that AREN'T stacks or movement (and thus, not necessary in this forum). I believe that's what she was trying to tell you.

·
Registered
3,116 Posts
Delilah is a gorgeous girl. I love the shopping cart pics the most. You just gotta love those fuzzy ears.:wub:

·
Registered
19,451 Posts
the last three pictures are stacks though.
The angle on some makes it hard to accurately critique the conformation (like where the dog's head is turned and the tail is covering the leg).

·
Registered
616 Posts

:thumbup:

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
The angle on some makes it hard to accurately critique the conformation (like where the dog's head is turned and the tail is covering the leg).
thats why I included the 5 month old picture. those two were both natural stacks and the 5 month old one was a set stack. (really it was more of a 3 week difference but I can tell she is grwoing through her back area as the slope of her back adn the angulation of her hip seems to slowly be changing.)

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.