German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
4,135 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Lately I've been Sleeping with Ozzy in my bed again. I've been sleeping with him on the side with the wall so he won't fall off again.

The first night, Mom came in, he woke up, and then he started whining and crying, and running at the edge of the bed. I figured he just wanted to see Mom. Nope! He had to pee. Stupid me was just like, "Shoosh, Ozzy. Go back to bed." What'd he do? He peed in my bed. I was like :eek:

Same thing the next morning. Thought he just wanted to go follow Mom. NOPE. He peed all over my pillow. I was like NOOOOOO! MY PEELOWWW! So now the second he stands up, I'm like, "'KAY, LET'S GO."

Ah, the motivation puppies throw in us sometimes.

Funny really, that he can get me up that quick, when my FIVE alarms can't even do it.

·
Registered
438 Posts
He tried warning you...glad he has your trained now!

·
Registered
302 Posts
Lately I've been Sleeping with Ozzy in my bed again. I've been sleeping with him on the side with the wall so he won't fall off again.

The first night, Mom came in, he woke up, and then he started whining and crying, and running at the edge of the bed. I figured he just wanted to see Mom. Nope! He had to pee. Stupid me was just like, "Shoosh, Ozzy. Go back to bed." What'd he do? He peed in my bed. I was like :eek:

Same thing the next morning. Thought he just wanted to go follow Mom. NOPE. He peed all over my pillow. I was like NOOOOOO! MY PEELOWWW! So now the second he stands up, I'm like, "'KAY, LET'S GO."

Ah, the motivation puppies throw in us sometimes.

Funny really, that he can get me up that quick, when my FIVE alarms can't even do it.
The pillow part was my favorite :)

We've already got two cats on the bed, with barely enough room for my fiance and I, so I don't think our little pup will be able to annex any of the bed for himself.

·
Registered
4,135 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
He has barfed on my bed once, actually. He ate the little plastic thing from the door stopper - I'm just thankful he puked it up. Little stinker. Sheesh....

·
Registered
636 Posts
Same with the barfing noise.

This is sooo true!!!
I'll sleep through my phone ringing. -- the obnoxious alarm I set usually does the trick, but I can typically fall back to sleep after hitting the "dismiss" button, or I'll hit that button while still asleep.
Sobacca can readjust 45 times and I won't wake up either
However, if:
Minna whines -- and occasionally if she's restless in the crate
Sobacca gets out of bed, or
One of them makes an "I'm gonna puke" noise

I'll be awake and jumping out of bed in about .05 seconds to see what's going on.

·
Registered
3,002 Posts

·
Registered
2,951 Posts
Puking dog sound is so the winner here. Then the getting them outside is even more fun. Your coaxing come on come on outside outside for them to puke 2 feet from the door. I love my dogs:D

·
Registered
505 Posts
Stryder runs to the door when he has to puke as well. He trained me from the beginning, first it was whines, then it was a muzzle to the face...although he still hasn't trained my husband :rolleyes:

·
Registered
604 Posts
Hork. HORK! HORK!

By the second "hork!" I'm out of bed and dressed faster than a fireman putting on his turnouts.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts