German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
5,328 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A lady calls into a radio show, seems she is concerned w/the amount of deer crossing on busy highway and feels that the signs should be moved to lower traffic area to encourage the deer to cross there...:hammer:

Deer Crossing Signs - YouTube

·
Super Moderator
27,461 Posts
You MUST listen to this. The woman has found a way to help prevent deer car accidents!

·
Registered
680 Posts
Makes me feel very smart! About as bad as the wife trying to figure out how long it takes you to go 80 miles if you are traveling 80 mph :)

·
Registered
2,429 Posts
Makes me feel very smart! About as bad as the wife trying to figure out how long it takes you to go 80 miles if you are traveling 80 mph :)
Haha! That was a good one too!:D Though, her husband owed her a LOT of apologies after posting that! How embarrassing! :eek:

·
Registered
5,328 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Vote now on Prop. 24!!! LOL...the media is having so much fun w/that woman...

·
Registered
680 Posts
Haha! That was a good one too!:D Though, her husband owed her a LOT of apologies after posting that! How embarrassing! :eek:
I would kill my husband if he did that to me! I have had my share of stupid comments, thank God he didn't have a camera on him :)

·
Registered
2,429 Posts
I would kill my husband if he did that to me! I have had my share of stupid comments, thank God he didn't have a camera on him :)
Oh I agree! lol! Me too! :eek:

Lucky for me, he doesn't have a camera either and knows I'd rather him not touch mine! He also doesn't like social networks, and barely ever goes on youtube... so he doesn't have anywhere to post it!

If he did though.... we would have some huge issues!! ;)

·
Premium Member
11,219 Posts
somehow - I don't think it is just a stupid "moment" for this lady!!!!!!!!!!!! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Unbelievable - and she probably has kids.....

Lee

·
Premium Member
2,369 Posts
:eek::eek:

Is this seriously for REAL??? LOL She's not just pranking them or their faking it, lol? :crazy:

Well... Makes me feel better about some of my stupid remarks. Once I was in the kitchen making a sandwich(according to some men this is my official job :D) and my husband walks in, asks what I'm doing and I proudly say, "what's it look like I'm doing? I'm solving world peace!".... *facepalm*

Another time I was trying to microwave something for 90 seconds and the microwave kept changing the numbers from 90 to a 1:30... I went to my husband asking why does it keep changing the time I want it at. My husband just gave me a look and then I realized oh.... yeah.... DERP. :hammer: Clearly I should not become a mathematician anytime soon. :wild: But in my defense, it was really early in the morning and my brain wasn't on yet... That's my story and I'm sticking to it!

·
Registered
27,243 Posts

Update

1 - 14 of 14 Posts