German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
7,924 Posts
The photo I posted, I took. You were allowed to take your own photos. This is the photographer photo, for those who are concerned. You'll notice the quality is much better is this one. But, not taken by me.

·
Registered
1,781 Posts
Originally Posted By: GSDad
Originally Posted By: cainsmommaOMG.......GSDad......that picture is so funny. Poor baby....
He took all day to forgive me for that one!
I've seen this picture quite a few times and it NEVER fails to crack me up. The expression is just priceless!

Lu

G

·
0 Posts
Originally Posted By: luanne
Originally Posted By: GSDad
Originally Posted By: cainsmommaOMG.......GSDad......that picture is so funny. Poor baby....
He took all day to forgive me for that one!
I've seen this picture quite a few times and it NEVER fails to crack me up. The expression is just priceless!

Lu
Yes, I've posted it many times here and elsewhere. It's very much a favorite picture of him.

·
Registered
903 Posts
I love opening these contest threads! You never know what you're going to see!

·
The Italian One
8,729 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
OMG the pictures this month are GREAT! I love GSD Christmas pictures.
Image uploading. Refresh page to view

BTW: JenM66 - I think I like the one you took better. I guess I just like the GSD looking at you instead of away. JMHO.

·
Registered
1,761 Posts
I also think all the pictures are terrific.
Gonna be a tough month to choose.

Scarlett, how did you get them to 'tilt' at the same time - a squeaky toy? Great shot.

·
Registered
1,878 Posts
GSDad - that picture is hysterical! i emailed it to my mom (hope u dont mind) she thought the ones i sent her of mya in her elf hat were the funniest things ever, and she said she almost fell off her chair at work when she saw that pic! great job! im glad he forgave you for making him look ridiculous!

·
Registered
2,262 Posts
Nicky!! I love the picture of Molly!!!

·
Registered
307 Posts
Quote: Scarlett, how did you get them to 'tilt' at the same time - a squeaky toy? Great shot.
I think the word C-O-O-K-I-E might have come up. LOL Some of the out takes of that shot are pretty funny too. Thanks!

·
Registered
1,878 Posts
Mya loves to get her picture taken, she thinks its a game. when i turn on the camera it makes this little chiming sounds and her ears perk up and she gets all excited!

1 - 20 of 54 Posts