German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What a stunner! If you are interested in adoption/rescue, please contact Jamie Martinez, info listed below!

ID38469_Cage 321's info... Breed: German Shepherd Dog Size: Large 61-100 lbs (28-45 kg) Color: Black - With Tan, Yellow Or Fawn Sex: Male Age: Adult ID38469_Cage 321 is:
purebred ID38469_Cage 321's story... This dog is a nice male German Shepherd. He is 2-3 years old. He arrived at the shelter as part of a cruelty case. We will carefully screen any applications for this dog to ensure that he goes to a proper home.
Intake date: 11/30/2010

Lost and stray animals are held at Dekalb Animal Services for five (5) business days in order to give their owners a chance to reclaim them. After that time period, adoptable animals are held as long as space allows.

Jamie Martinez
Animal Adoption/Rescue Coordinator
DeKalb Animal Services and Enforcement
845 Camp Road
Decatur, Georgia 30032
kennel: (404) 294-3088
direct: (404) 294-2165
fax: (404) 294-2947
[email protected]
Dog and Cat Adoption and Dog and Cat Rescue -- Decatur, Georgia

Find DeKalb County Animal Services on Facebook!

·
Registered
208 Posts
Looks like my Duke !!

·
Registered
394 Posts
bump!!!

·
Registered
19,157 Posts
what a handsome dog! Gonna be even more good looking once he's at the proper weight! Cant believe how people can be so cruel. Bump for handsome guy

·
Registered
3,116 Posts
Bump!! Hope he gets a loving home!

·
Registered
399 Posts
Does anyone know if this shelter adopts out to out-of-state people?

Could someone do a temperament eval on him?

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Dania,

If you are interested in this guy, please contact Jamie Martinez. She is the adoption/rescue coordinator for the shelter and may have some ideas for you.

·
Registered
399 Posts
Okay.... Cross your fingers (and paws). I sent Jamie an email and am hoping that 1. I hear back with the favorable news that they are ok with out of state adoptions and 2. he is at least somewhat socialized....

·
Registered
337 Posts
Wow he's gorgeous! That second picture is my favorite! Needs to go in that thread that asks for pictures of dogs showing their devotion :wub:

·
Registered
399 Posts
Has anyone worked with Jami before? I haven't heard anything yet...

·
Registered
2,883 Posts
She will probably email you tomorrow. When I emailed her a couple of weeks ago about a dog, she got back to me pretty quick. I'm sure she will get back to you after the weekend.

·
Registered
3,002 Posts
What a handsome boy, good luck Dania I hope this works out for you and him.

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Jamie is off on Sunday and Monday. I know the photographer was out at the shelter yesterday and she was probably slammed getting pictures.

·
Registered
399 Posts
Thank you for letting me know. I tried to contact her again yesterday b/c I hadn't heard back from her. Hopefully I'll hear from her today....

·
Registered
399 Posts
I'm sooo frustrated!!! I've emailed twice and this Jamie person hasn't responded to either. When I call the number showing, it doesn't ring but goes straight into screeching fax noise. I'm sure she's busy but aren't we all?! Grrrrr!! I'm really MAD

1 - 20 of 25 Posts