German Shepherds Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Folks, they don't get much nicer than this. He was very sweet during his photo session and even sat down for us. This boy has been kept outside as you can see by his chewed ear tips. He came in with a female Rottweiler who has already been adopted. This older gentleman deserves a forever home too! If you are interested in adoption/rescue, please contact Jamie Martinez, contact info listed below.

Thanks!
Andrea

Petfinder Adoptable Dog | German Shepherd Dog | Decatur, GA | ID37865_Cage 301.

ID: 37865
Pen: 301

This stunning boy is a coated German Shepherd. We think he is at least 6 years old. He is nice and calm. He gets along well with his kennel mates.
Intake date: 10/28/2010

Lost and stray animals are held at Dekalb Animal Services for five (5) business days in order to give their owners a chance to reclaim them. After that time period, adoptable animals are held as long as space allows.

Jamie Martinez
Animal Adoption/Rescue Coordinator
DeKalb Animal Services and Enforcement
845 Camp Road
Decatur, Georgia 30032
kennel: (404) 294-3088
direct: (404) 294-2165
fax: (404) 294-2947
[email protected]
http://www.petfinder.com/shelters/GA423.html
Find DeKalb County Animal Services on Facebook!

·
Registered
19,157 Posts
oh what a handsome guy! bump

·
Registered
3,002 Posts
Wow he is a real looker.

·
Registered
2,883 Posts
Oh my god...he is GORGEOUS!!! I wish there was some way to get him to VA, I would take him if he is good with cats!!

·
Registered
208 Posts
What a handsome boy !!

·
Registered
4,135 Posts
He looks like the perfect guy to lay in bed with on a cold night and to give a hug. I could just nuzzle my face in all that fur! He's gorgeous!

Hope he finds a loving home!

·
Registered
3,475 Posts
Sweet, regal looking boy, though to me he looks older than 6....... some dogs do have gray muzzles at an earlier age however.....breakfast bump for you, Mr. Fluffball!

Anja SchH3 GSD
Conor GSD
Blue BH WH T1 GSD - waiting at the Bridge :angel:

·
Registered
1,586 Posts
Yes, bump for Mr. Gorgeous.
Yes, the gray isn't a tell all. Heck, my Basset has grey just about everywhere ... muzzle, legs, chest ... and he is only seven. And yet, my 10-year-old collie girl has barely any grey.The Basset is a worry wort and the collie just enjoys sunny days laying in the grass and easy nights on her bed. Go figure. :)

·
Registered
3,475 Posts
Yes, bump for Mr. Gorgeous.
Yes, the gray isn't a tell all. Heck, my Basset has grey just about everywhere ... muzzle, legs, chest ... and he is only seven. And yet, my 10-year-old collie girl has barely any grey.The Basset is a worry wort and the collie just enjoys sunny days laying in the grass and easy nights on her bed. Go figure. :)
Being a worry wort isn't good for pigment I guess!!!:D

Anja SchH3 GSD
Conor GSD
Blue BH WH T1 GSD - waiting at the Bridge :angel:

·
Registered
2,883 Posts
I just sent them an email to get a little more info. I really would like to offer this guy a forever home if he is ok with cats and there is some way to get him to Richmond.

·
Registered
2,883 Posts
Okay, I just talked to the shelter. He is not neutered and they have no idea how he is with cats. They say he is very laid back and as long as he behaves himself they will keep him until he finds a home. I am still very interested in him. Is there anyone here who can temp test him and cat test him.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.