German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I haven't met this girl yet, so cannot give my own personal opinions on her, but if she is still at the shelter on Wednesday I'll let you guys know what I think. From the pictures, she is very cute and obviously was loved at one point. If you are interested in adoption/rescue please contact Jamie Martinez contact info listed below. Thanks!

Petfinder Adoptable Dog | German Shepherd Dog | Decatur, GA | ID37845.

ID - 37845

This girl is a German Shepherd. She is about 2 years old. She is a nice dog. Notice in her photos that her toenails are painted pink. We thought someone would come looking for her but no one has. She came into the shelter already spayed but sadly has tested positive for heartworms. She must be adopted or rescued by someone who is willing to put her through treatment. If she is adopted from the shelter we can get her adopter set up with low cost treatment at a local clinic.
Intake date: 10/29/2010

Lost and stray animals are held at Dekalb Animal Services for five (5) business days in order to give their owners a chance to reclaim them. After that time period, adoptable animals are held as long as space allows.

Jamie Martinez
Animal Adoption/Rescue Coordinator
DeKalb Animal Services and Enforcement
845 Camp Road
Decatur, Georgia 30032
kennel: (404) 294-3088
direct: (404) 294-2165
fax: (404) 294-2947
[email protected]
http://www.petfinder.com/shelters/GA423.html
Find DeKalb County Animal Services on Facebook!

·
Registered
3,475 Posts
Cute and extra perky - let's hear it for the Georgia Girl!!!!

Anja BH WH T1 GSD
Conor GSD
Blue BH WH T1 GSD - waiting at the Bridge :angel:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts