German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Permission to crosspost!
This girl came in with the male ID 37284. They are both very large dogs. I think they could be siblings. If you are interested in rescue/adoption please contact Jamie Martinez, the adoption/rescue coordinator ASAP!

Petfinder Adoptable Dog | German Shepherd Dog | Decatur, GA | ID37285_Cage 810

ID 37285
Pen 810

This dog is a female German Shepherd or close mix. She is a very large girl. She probably weighs about 100 pounds. She is about 2 years old. She is very afraid but she is friendly. She was left abandonded in a back yard with two other dogs when their owners moved away.
Intake date: 10/6/2010

Lost and stray animals are held at Dekalb Animal Services for five (5) business days in order to give their owners a chance to reclaim them. After that time period, adoptable animals are held as long as space allows.

Jamie Martinez
Animal Adoption/Rescue Coordinator
DeKalb Animal Services and Enforcement
845 Camp Road
Decatur, Georgia 30032
kennel: (404) 294-3088
direct: (404) 294-2165
fax: (404) 294-2947
[email protected]
http://www.petfinder.com/shelters/GA423.html
Find DeKalb County Animal Services on Facebook!

·
Registered
3,475 Posts

OMG, don't you just want to hug her? Those eyes ... she is beautiful.
bump
Yes, I do want to hug her, and the sweet fellow she came in with. I could not drive away without my dogs - and I can't comprehend people who do. Just can't fathom it.....

Anja SchH3 GSD
Conor GSD
Blue BH WH T1 GSD - waiting at the Bridge

·
Registered
14,344 Posts
She has such a sweet caring face, I hope she gets an amazing new owner that treats her the way she should be treated!

·
Registered
3,002 Posts
Oh what a sweetie. I can not understand either how people can do that!!!!

·
Registered
3,002 Posts
Bump she is still on petfinder!

·
Registered
1,874 Posts
yet another from southeastern USA.... what is with the cruel people down there!!!!

sorry all from SE USA on here. I know you are all good people. I just keep on seeing GA, WV, VA, FL on all these cruelity cases

·
Registered
1,586 Posts
Who knows the story behind this girl. She looks like she was well-cared for at some point.
I just can't make any judgment until the full story is told, which will probably never happen. It could be many things ... domestic abuse - family left for their safety and husband put in jail. Who the heck knows.
Anyway, bump!

·
Registered
3,002 Posts
Bump for pretty girl, love the spot on her head.

·
Registered
7,466 Posts
her pf listing now says "pending"...

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I believe she and her companion are rescue pending. I will update when they actually leave the building...just one of those things, I never believe it until I SEE it.

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
This girl saved the day, she and her friend were adopted into the SAME home! The family were prior GSD owners and saw her online. They came to see her, but couldn't bring themselves to split the pair. He turned out to be HW positive and the family did not have any other dogs currently and didn't mind treating him for HW. Very happy ending!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts