German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Trouble my 8.5 week deaf wgsd is doing great..she has warmed up sooo much in the last few weeks since i joined and got all the great advice...she is doing great with 4 different signs-sit,come,no and off...she is also part mountain goat i think,she is starting to get a form,not just a l;ittle powder puff,and is up on everything-the bed,chairs,the tables:which is being stopped:she has gained sooo much confidence with herself and with people.she still does a few "huh?" things but shes still so young and "rough" so i dont mind. she keeps me and the others on our toes....shes up to 13lbs,from 4.6 when i found her....ps to anyone following her story,saw her mom and the male that was dumped the day i found trouble the other day....followed them but couldnt catch up but they looked as good as could be expected out loose in the winter. just glad they havent been hit by cars....i tried calling animal control again,they said they couldnt do anything for 5 days,because of the holiday..happy new year everybody

1 - 2 of 2 Posts