German Shepherds Forum banner

DDR? West? Czech? Belgian?

3K views 9 replies 7 participants last post by  KZoppa 
#1 ·
#4 ·
thay are both gorgeous !!

#5 ·
i have no idea but those are a couple of fabulous looking dogs. LOVE Keiko. He's a handsome dude.

#7 ·
I didn't get to meet Keiko in person, just saw photos and a video, but Querlie was a dream. She's a house dog, very handler-focused but tolerant of us visitors. She allowed us to pet her without fawning all over us. She went through a little obedience for us and was extremely driven and motivated, but when it was over she had no problem settling down on the couch while we talked to the breeder for a while. Oh my gosh I'm rambling. . . .

#10 ·
I didn't get to meet Keiko in person, just saw photos and a video, but Querlie was a dream. She's a house dog, very handler-focused but tolerant of us visitors. She allowed us to pet her without fawning all over us. She went through a little obedience for us and was extremely driven and motivated, but when it was over she had no problem settling down on the couch while we talked to the breeder for a while. Oh my gosh I'm rambling. . . .
hey! rambling is perfectly fine when you're excited and find what you want. They sound like great dogs. I would ramble too!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.