Registered
19,157 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks! He enjoyed himself.

·
Registered
19,157 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I know you were in CT for a while...I remember you doing barn hunts. I think I will look into that for Remi..got yo try him out on a few different activities.

Yeah we were in CT for a bit at the Groton base. Where in CT are you? I can point you in the direction of where we went for practice and a couple trials. They'll probably remember Dax from his instinct test where he jumped back like 2 feet lol.
Search for Nutmeg Farm online. Here's their FB page. There is a group as well but it's closed. https://www.facebook.com/pages/Nutmeg-Farm/121081894589959?fref=ts

We're also starting work on Rally to hopefully compete in that as well.

·
Registered
8,690 Posts
Kicking butt and loving it! :D

·
Registered
1,811 Posts
Yeah we were in CT for a bit at the Groton base. Where in CT are you? I can point you in the direction of where we went for practice and a couple trials. They'll probably remember Dax from his instinct test where he jumped back like 2 feet lol.
Search for Nutmeg Farm online. Here's their FB page. There is a group as well but it's closed. https://www.facebook.com/pages/Nutmeg-Farm/121081894589959?fref=ts

We're also starting work on Rally to hopefully compete in that as well.
We were neighbors. I know of nutmeg farm, I think they do herding also there????

·
Registered
19,157 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
We were neighbors. I know of nutmeg farm, I think they do herding also there????

Yup! But I never scheduled lessons there. Didn't have the chance as I would have liked. We did a LOT of lure coursing while we were there and I had planned to start herding training if we got orders to stay. Would certainly have made a lot of things a bit easier training wise for sure. Definitely check out Nutmeg Farm though. The trials are fun and entertaining and they're really welcoming to newbies. It was one of the times I didn't go into an event feeling like an outsider. I certainly wouldn't mind going back to Groton when it comes time to pick orders again but my husband hated it there. I actually kinda liked it lol.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts