German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
16,424 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anybody else been getting this message all day today?
It's making me crazy.

Oh, well. Everyone have a good night. I'm hitting the roads while they are somewhat clear & dry! have to prep for V-Day before DF gets home

·
Registered
19,451 Posts
I get this message all the time, ever since I joined. It just happens randomly and usually goes away if I refresh a few times.

·
Registered
1,761 Posts
Today, for some reason, it was constant - whenever I tried to post to or open a new thread. Maybe with the bad weather, everybody is logging on here and we're on overload!

·
Registered
431 Posts
I get that message all the time on here, but it seems to be especially bad today.

·
Super Moderator
18,680 Posts
Nope. And the Admin get the exact same message.

·
The Italian One
8,729 Posts
To the best of our knowledge it occurs because there are too many connections to the database at one time. Because this server is shared, the problem might not even be with this site. It could be another customer causing the problem we don’t really know for sure. The owner has been notified but I'm not sure there is anything that can be done. It has been happening since this past summer and we Admins do get the same error message as everyone else.

We honestly aren't messing with you.

·
Registered
10,216 Posts
I get it a few times a week. Really annoying after typing in a great response to a post and then I cant submit it.

·
Registered
1,447 Posts
I get it at least once a night. I have yet to get it from home, but while at work (shhh) I get it often. No biggie
but I have learned to highlight, copy and have it ready to paste- replies ... just in case

·
Registered
1,821 Posts
Yes, I get it all the time.

Especially when I am at work......oops!!!

Hope there is not a connection.....oh dear!!

·
Registered
27,220 Posts
happened this am

·
Super Moderator
32,128 Posts
Re: Database error only visible to forum administr

Originally Posted By: lafalceYes, I get it all the time.

Especially when I am at work......oops!!!
I know, that's when it seems to happen most often to me too. Bugs the crap out of me when I have a few minutes in the office by myself and can jump on the board, but then it's not working.
The president of the company is across the room from me and can see what I'm doing from his desk, so I can't surf the internet unless he's out of the office, or in the plant.

·
Registered
1,767 Posts
Re: Database error only visible to forum administr

its happening alot tonight, must be the weather

1 - 20 of 34 Posts