German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
394 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, let's try one more time! Here are some pictures of Danica at 4 months old now (boy time surely flies) :laugh:. As our lovely Western NY weather can never make up its mind, we went from fall to winter in 1 day! But at least Danica enjoyed playing in the leaves one day, jumping in the lake for the first time the next day (after meeting her "cousins" - 2 golden retrievers at Thanksgiving) to playing in the snow for the first time the very next day! What a weekend!! She loved the lake and playing in the snow as well. Calling for more snow on Thurs thoughout next week so I should have more pictures then! :D

DSC02027.jpg

DSC02028.jpg

Hmmm I'm going in!
DSC02043.jpg
Should I do it again?
DSC02055.jpg
Tanner (her cousin)
DSC02047.jpg
Let it snow!
DSC02077.jpg

DSC02078.jpg

DSC02081.jpg

DSC02082.jpg
Jake and Danica
DSC02075.jpg

·
Registered
394 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Doesn't she? Some times when she looks at me I want to say "hey mini-Arko"! especially the attitude :D :crazy: (stubborn thing). But I love her :wub:

·
Registered
4,259 Posts
She's beautiful!!

·
Registered
394 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Doesn't she? Some times when she looks at me I want to say "hey mini-Arko"! especially the attitude :D :crazy: (stubborn thing). But I love her :wub:
That is, from what you tell me about Arko anyway :crazy:. She was "spaz girl" this morning because we couldn't play outside. It was POURING and very muddy out so we had to play inside. Hoping for some snow accumulation today so that we can go out and play in the snow later on (get her little butt tired). :D;)

·
Registered
818 Posts
It was POURING and very muddy out so we had to play inside. Hoping for some snow accumulation today so that we can go out and play in the snow later on (get her little butt tired). :D;)
It's funny because I was cursing all the rain we were getting in Rochester this morning and the next time I looked out the window it was snowing.. so thankfully it can soak up some of the rain and I can tire the dogs out. :p Gotta love the weather here..

·
Registered
394 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Isn't it funny how we "pray" for descent weather so we can tired those guys out? :rofl: :dogsledding:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts