German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
16,483 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It ia amazing how different they can look after the seasonal coat blow. He is outside most of the day and the past week has had either rain or hot days and I brushed out this am and blew out tonight. Someone said "has Beau lost weight?"

We had a delayed Summer and boy, is he in the midst of a serious coat blow, even with maintenance. I love how the Metro gets the hair out of that spot between the hips and the tail where the hair always seems so thick on all my dogs!

·
Premium Member
14,021 Posts
My female doesn't shed at all, but my male makes up for it. I brushed him really good today and I was thinking boy does he look thinner now:D

·
Premium Member
16,483 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Picture please!
I don't have a good side by side comparison. I knew he weighed less than he looked though with all that fur. ....... I was also worried because his coat looked dull but clearing out the old and he is "back to shiny"

With him being outside to stay acclimatized to the air temps for working (he comes in at night) He will go through the full blown seasonal coat changes then shed little in between.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts