German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,816 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This poor girl is going to need a special home. She has tetanus and hopefully will recover.

Fortunately for her she has a lot of guardian angels out there! Here is a link to her story.

·
Registered
1,581 Posts
*sigh*

Some humans. I just will never understand.

Hopefully her guardian angels will land her in a forever, loving home soon. She is beautiful, and young ... hopefully youth will be on her side, and she will win the battle and be healthy again.

There are some really nice dogs listed. If the timing were right, I would apply to take Benson home.

He looks a lot like Janka's littermate, Klaus (on the right):

·
Registered
782 Posts
OMG! Poor girl! (Her story made me sick.
) Thank God for the angels around her!

·
Registered
782 Posts
Benson is beautiful too.. and those poor lil cute pups who were dumped by their humans- grrrrr!

·
Super Moderator
7,370 Posts
Originally Posted By: The Stig*sigh*
There are some really nice dogs listed. If the timing were right, I would apply to take Benson home.
poor benson has been there a looooooong time. im pretty sure he's getting close to a year

with that unique expression - he's truly and individual!

·
Registered
3,550 Posts
how could anyone let their dog suffer...sick sick people...

Poor girl. She looks just like my Cyrus did when he had Tetanus..I wish she where closer to me.

·
Registered
1,816 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Re: Danaka-SoCal 11mons w/tetanus Update

I just wanted to update you all. Danaka has made a remarkable recovery. Here is a link to a photo story of her journey with Coastal GSR.

She is still looking for a home here is a link to her bio .

·
Registered
9,438 Posts
Re: Danaka-SoCal 11mons w/tetanus Update

Oh my gosh - I can't believe the difference in her appearance. That is one gorgeous little girl!!! So happy that she has this chance and hoping that she finds her forever family soon. Thanks so much for the update!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts