German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi new to the forum and new to German Shepherds.I got my lil pup last week she was 7 and half weeks old and when I bought her home both ears were up now a week later one ear has flopped to the side.I know from reading this forum that the ears are all over the place but I worry it may be damaged as my sister brought her little puppy around both were playing and my sisters puppy was biting her ears (which I sopped as soon as possible) and being very boisterous with her.

Before and after pictures

Attachments

·
Registered
1,834 Posts
Welcome to the forum. She's fine...she's very young and her ears will go through many different, goofy looks before they're done!

·
Registered
9,602 Posts
Normal- about to enter the teepee stage, where they lean against each other and form a teepee. Uschi's ears went all over the place, for a while she was signaling a left turn. When your pup starts teething at about 4-5 mos, her ears may flop, but once they've been up they'll go back. Cute little thing, what's her name?

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks guys, her name is skye. I guess I'm just paranoid I can see I'll be using this site constantly its so informative

·
Registered
394 Posts
I had asked my vet since my cat keeps biting on my pup's ear and he said that either they would stand up or not. It has to do with the muscles on the ears and not from another dog/cat biting on it...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts