German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
10,132 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Petfinder Adoptable Dog | German Shepherd Dog | Cedar Hill, TX | Ginger

According to the shelter, this girl is an owner surrender, spayed but HW+. She gets along with male dogs but not other bitches. Sweet and friendly towards humans. Space is tight and time is short. I'm trying to get something worked out with the rescue but we're short on fosters. I'd take her myself but I just had surgery and am on bedrest. Can anyone help her?

·
Registered
1,357 Posts
I'm willing to take her on a foster, but I have female dogs and she would have to adjust to being rotated out. I'll give it a try if she will.

Jelpy and the mesquite mafia

·
Registered
10,132 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Update: Several individuals have shown interest in Ginger, and Good Shepherd Rescue has tagged her for rescue so she won't be put down if her time comes due and no-one has adopted her.

·
Registered
19,157 Posts
Oh buddy! She's is GORGEOUS!!! if i didnt have females i would take her in a heartbeat!!! she is simply fabulous!!!! I seriously wish i could. I have worked with a same sex aggressive female before though so maybe.... hubby would never let me right now though.

·
Registered
4,135 Posts
Awe, man, why do I look at these? All it does is make me wish even more.

She's beautiful! She could use a manicure, though. Glad to know she won't be euthanized! :)

·
Registered
4,119 Posts
OMG...see, thses are the threads I should NOT be clicking on! I KNOW better than if the title says "sable" or "working line" that I'm gonna be in trouble!

Phew though....at least I'm off the mental hook since she doesn't like other ladies.

·
Registered
10,132 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Good Shepherd Rescue has pulled her and I'll probably be fostering after her heartworm treatment. Start filling out your applications now. :)

·
Registered
3,116 Posts
That is great news to hear I hope she finds a good home!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts