German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,054 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know where I can find some general information about the Czech lines? I know that every dog is an individual, but I would really like to read up on the Czech dogs.

Thanks!!!

·
Registered
10,132 Posts
There's another forum called ddrlegends that has some good info about the DDR and Czech dogs. You can glean some info over at PedigreeDatabase if you can deal with all the drama that goes on over there.

·
Registered
1,054 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I'm not looking for a dog, but if there is a breeder's website with a lot of info on the Czech lines I'd love to look at it. :)

·
Registered
1,988 Posts

·
Registered
10,132 Posts
Yeah, I've been reading that as well. AlpineK9 has offered to take the dog back and give them a full refund, but the lady wants the full refund and to keep the dog. Sounds like a scam to me.

·
Registered
5,725 Posts
Go to a schutzhund club-there will likely be dogs with czech lines there If not they could likely refer you to someone who has czech lines

·
Registered
1,054 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Good suggestions, but I'm looking for online research, as I live in the middle of nowhere and there aren't exactly an abundance of schutzhund clubs.

·
Registered
27,294 Posts
If you look in this forum alone(bloodlines and pedigrees) there are a few threads on the Czech dogs. Cliff Anderson is knowledgable on the lines as well. After reading thru the threads, make a list of what questions you have and list them here.

·
Premium Member
21,368 Posts
1 - 14 of 14 Posts