German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
337 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here are more pics of the little guy! He has been doing GREAT! We had a great session today. He got to have his first rubble walk..he took it like a champ! I have high hopes for this guy!! He is also hands down my FAVORITE running partner!! Only that dog can make me get my butt out in this cold to run :wild:

·
Registered
3,116 Posts
He seems to be excelling with his training that is awesome. You deserve it after all the mess you have been through with the mix up. He really seems to have tons of personality!!! Good job Cyrus!!

·
Registered
337 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah he is HILARIOUS!! And just an absolute blast to work with :)

·
Premium Member
21,368 Posts
great pics! good job! he's a cutie to:)

·
Registered
337 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks Jakoda! I think he's pretty handsome myself :wub:

·
Registered
3,544 Posts
Congrats on the trainin!!! Those are really awesome pics. He's a pretty boy. Looks like he's havin fun!

·
Registered
394 Posts
HMMMM I hate to say it but things happen for a reason? :whistle:I really believe that! That's just awesome that he's doing so great and that you are happy with him!;)

·
Registered
337 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
HMMMM I hate to say it but things happen for a reason? :whistle:I really believe that! That's just awesome that he's doing so great and that you are happy with him!;)
LOL yeah yeah yeah :)! One of the guys actually said that he took to the rubble better than any shepherd he has ever seen! Not that Im bragging or anything :wub:He just turned 8 months old! He's a little guy!

·
Registered
906 Posts
He is a very handsome young man!!

·
Registered
337 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
LOL yes I love the tagline. I really wish the name Miles would have fit him LOL :)

·
Registered
3,102 Posts
I wish Miles would have fit, too. But it's good to hear you are bonding and it sounds like it might work out wonderful.

·
Registered
337 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I will definetly be using that name on a different dog down the road :wub: Im so impressed with him. Everytime I work with him Im even more in love lol! Im really happy I decided to keep him around lol!!!! He never ceases to amaze me!

·
Registered
1,306 Posts
I am so happy it is working out for you and Cyrus! You are a good person for handling it the way you did (caring for him in all the chaos) and he is rewarding you with his devotion :)

·
Registered
337 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Ive realized that I should have named him Hazard!!! EVERY time we are at training when he gets in or out of my car he sets off the hazards!! It just cracks me up!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts