Going to first day of training!

REALLY wish the camera wouldn't have been fuzzy on this one

LOVE THIS ONE :wub:

WEEEEEE

See ya soon with more pics :)

·
Registered
1,305 Posts
Oh he looks really happy! You did right by him, even though right wasn't done by you. I hope he blesses your life immensely!

And I love the name Cyrus. I have had that name on my list since I was a little girl. I always wanted to name my GSD Cyrus! (I am getting a girl tho...)

·
Registered
337 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks guys :) Cassadee..I found a cool girl name for ya in the process. Ira - it means watchful!

·
Registered
1,874 Posts
he's a beauty. i read your other thread and am very sorry for the awful experiance and getting the wrong dog sent to you. and yeah Chicago traffic is suicidal. im stuck in it every dang day.

but congrats. for getting the wrong dog you sure got yourself a keeper :)

·
Registered
337 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
OMG HOW DO YOU LIVE THERE!!!! Maybe Im being a bit exaggerative but holy cow! I drove around for an hour trying to find a gas station as my car slowly went for E to light on!! I was panicking lol. Im sure its no biggy when you live there and are used to it!

·
Registered
626 Posts
He is a Handsome young man !!! And he looks right at home ... :D

·
Registered
332 Posts
A-D-O-R-A-B-L-E!!!!! :wub: Who's the other puppy he's playing with?

·
Registered
332 Posts
Lucky girl - you have 2 beautiful babies and it looks like they get along pretty well already :). Keep the pics comin'....I'm waiting until spring for my new little guy, so I'm living vicariously through everyone else's excitement and pictures!! :)

·
Registered
337 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Cant wait to hear about yours thats up and coming. They get along pretty well..although Cyrus kind of malls (that spellings not right?!?!?) Kallisto. Knocks her completely over crazy dogs. Although she totally provokes him. Goes up and nudges him and then runs :rofl: crazy kids!

·
Registered
224 Posts
Way to go Cyrus. Sure looks like he's having a great time. :cool:

·
Registered
332 Posts
Cant wait to hear about yours thats up and coming. They get along pretty well..although Cyrus kind of malls (that spellings not right?!?!?) Kallisto. Knocks her completely over crazy dogs. Although she totally provokes him. Goes up and nudges him and then runs :rofl: crazy kids!
I LOVE having 2 dogs, because my thought is that nobody can really play better with a dog, than another dog....since losing my 14 year old GSD last year, my female Shep/Mix and I are just now ready to start thinking about a new buddy. I really know nothing about SAR, Sch, or any of those other titles, and wouldn't even know where to start....so we're just looking for a simple guy who might want to learn flyball or have some fun with agility after their obedience classes - just have to see :).

·
Registered
485 Posts
He is adorable!! I love his name as well! Glad to see him settling in and looking so happy!

·
Registered
9,602 Posts
You certainly have had heck of a time the past few days, but it sure doesn't show on Cyrus's face. You've obviously done a great job of making him feel welcome and cared for.

·
Premium Member
21,368 Posts
awww he is so gorgeous and Kallisto is too !! I'm so glad they both have each other, ya know, he probably has a much better life with you as well:))

Keep thos pics updated:))

·
Registered
4,259 Posts
Cyrus is gorgeous and he looks so happy!

1 - 20 of 50 Posts