German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
819 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just took Miikka outside for a bit of fetch. It’s dark outside now but we have a flood light in the backyard so I can see, ok. Our yard is fenced, however, the “fence” is actually a solid concrete wall, which is 5.5 feet high.

I threw the ball and Miikka goes to get it. As she’s heading back to me I noticed she kept looking at the concrete wall. Then, she stoped dead in her tracks and stared at the wall for about 5 seconds. She turned back to me and headed my way again. I threw the ball again, and again as she’s bringing it back she starts to look over at the wall. So I look over to see what’s so fascinating. Well, my shadow was reflecting onto the wall. So, at that point, I decided to do a little dance. Poor Miikka is fixated on the wall watching my shadow doing a little dance. She can’t figure out what to make of it. She’d look at the wall, then look at me, look back at the wall, look back at me. Then, she started in with the head-cocking thing, at which point I broke out laughing. I laughed so hard I darn near peed my pants.

Oh I wish I had the video camera going at that moment!! :wub:

·
Registered
3,472 Posts
:rofl: Have you tried to put a mirror in front of her? Molly was so confused as a lil pup when I showed her a mirror! :)

·
Registered
2,594 Posts
Great story.

Mac barks at his reflection in the TV lol

·
Registered
19,157 Posts
LMAO!!! Love it!!! that is just awesome.

·
Registered
4,280 Posts
LMAO! Too cute!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts