German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I couldn't not share pics of some of the puppies we still have available. They are so adorable! Enjoy the fuzzbaby love. ;)

"P" litter female

"Q" litter male-1

"Q" litter male- 2

·
Registered
26 Posts
So cute!!! How old are they?

·
"I like Daffy" Moderator
3,276 Posts
What can you tell us about the sire and dam? Pedigree, health clearances, titles?

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Sorry I didn't get the notices for these replies to the post. * grumble-i need to fix that*
Lisha- They were born in March so they are now 2 months old. All of them have homes now so we are really happy about that!
Andaka-Here is the sire's information. Narika isn't titled yet but we have plans to do that this year in Germany. The dam and sire pedigree can be viewed from links on our webpage. just click on the dog's name and it will send you to the pedigree database. :D

V Hoss v Bullinger SchH3 Kkl 1
A-normal hip/elbows
Sire: VA1 Hoss vom Hirmer Teich SchH3 Kkl 1
Dam: V Frenzi v Bullinger SchH1 Kkl 1
Hoss is our new stud in 2012. He is a proven winner at a young age and has a great personality. He already has a Shutzhund III rating, as well as being highly recommended for breeding. He is also V rated which means he is an excellent performance dog, which we already know! Hoss has a very attentive and courageous attitude and is a great addition to our breeding program!

Show Record:

• 2009 VP1 Baby Puppy -West Coast of Canada
  • 2010 SG2 Treasure Valley Working Dog Association
  • 2010 SG 1 Youth dog Sieger- USCA
  • 2010 SG1 Young Dog Sieger- Canada Sieger Show
  • 2010 SG1 High Plains Schutzhund Club
  • 2011 V in Germany

1 - 5 of 5 Posts