German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,735 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am a graphic designer and even my dog has a logo =)

·
Registered
1,373 Posts
Oooh! Fancy~ GOod work, I would love a custom logo:apple:

·
Registered
1,735 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thank you!!!

Well, we just moved and trying to settle in, but maybe in a month or so I can make some custom tags? Would love to see more proud puppies!

It's only 11.99 to have them printed and the company guarantees that they will stay in good condition. The info on the back is nice and readable.

·
Registered
1,735 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Someone on the forum made a tag and gave me the link, this is so neat =)

·
Premium Member
16,941 Posts
Neko, people will have to contact you in PM if they want a tag - you can't solicit business on the forum. We'll have to remove posts that are discussing business transactions.

If you have any more questions on advertising/soliciting rules, you are welcome to PM me, or any other ADMIN, MOD.

·
Registered
1,735 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Neko, people will have to contact you in PM if they want a tag - you can't solicit business on the forum. We'll have to remove posts that are discussing business transactions.

If you have any more questions on advertising/soliciting rules, you are welcome to PM me, or any other ADMIN, MOD.
I was going to do it for free! the printing company charges to make the tag, I just make the design! =(

·
Premium Member
16,941 Posts
Oh, that's different then! I'd love to have something like that for my dogs too. Though I think you will end up much busier than you expected. :)

·
Registered
8,690 Posts
Nice job!! He definetely looks very proud :)

·
Registered
1,297 Posts
I would love one for Penny :) That is just too cool! beats the plan old black or silver or pink or purple bone shapes house shapes fire hydrant shapes lol.. they are just so generic... Please PM me maybe we can talk design?

·
Premium Member
16,483 Posts
Looks very nice design. Beau sez he would love something suitable for a cadaver dog :)

1 - 19 of 19 Posts