German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know it takes a full year and then some in some cases for the coat color to fully come thru... I guess I am wondering what people would predict for my boy, since he has stayed quite dark, the only lightening I have actually been seeing is on his chest and belly, that's about it... He turned 5 months old the first of May.
It's been pretty fun watching his coat change, it is interesting to see him becoming his "Adult" self lol. Anyways, just curious what everyone will say, THANKS!! =D

·
Registered
5,126 Posts
Your boy is going to be one handsome fellow! My guess is black saddleback with tan and white - could even if be silver.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
He has quite a bit of red in him too... It doesn't come up as well as the tan and grey bits because of the way the light is right now.... I will try to get another good one with the red...

·
Registered
22 Posts
He has quite a bit of red in him too... It doesn't come up as well as the tan and grey bits because of the way the light is right now.... I will try to get another good one with the red...
i can see my 11 week old male gsd in him. can u share a pic of him at 11weeks please

im curious about the colour my boy will end up also

heres a pic of tyson

Sent from Petguide.com Free App

Attachments

1 - 5 of 5 Posts