German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so.... we are at the dog park, nobody around, just lettin him sniff around before we go on a lil hike... when, somebody with a freakin potbelly pig shows up.lol, im not sure if nicco was scared or not, there was the initial smell ( i did not let him near the pig, but he got a whif thru the fence, the pigs owners let it down in the fenced " leash off" area ) then the barking, and growling started.. it was mostly regular barks, some high pitched, and some very deep, mixed with alot of pacing and looking at me..... fear? or was he hungry lol? im just not sure..... i like him to have new expeiriences, but this one is not what i had ever planned lol... any thoughts? ( besides, " what was some [email protected]#$ doing with a pig at a dog park" lol)

·
Registered
19,157 Posts
lol he was probably curious and excited. It was something new. And people take their pot belly pigs any number of places. They go on walks just like dogs. To the vet. they sometimes enjoy playing fetch. Some have been known to enjoy playing with other pets. They have to be socialized just like dogs do.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
lol

i had no clue! if it were me, my first bet would not be taking it to a dog park with any no. of potentialy unfriendly pups!! but i guess ya learn something everyday.... i knew ppl kept em as pets, just never actually seen em out at a park like that! to be honest, the pig was kinda cute, lol, i just wasnt sure if nicco wanted to make it dinner haha.

·
Registered
2,933 Posts
They probably couldn't find a pig park. Oink Oink. ;)

Sounds like he went a little hog wild!

He was probably thinking 'that dog is a real porker'!

Or maybe he was thinking he could bring home the bacon for once!

Then again he may have just wanted to play some football seeing the pigskin!

I'll be playing at the local Pigs Feet Improv Sat 7:00 and 9:00! lol

Ok, I'll stop now! :laugh:

·
Registered
1,366 Posts
They probably couldn't find a pig park. Oink Oink. ;)

Sounds like he went a little hog wild!

He was probably thinking 'that dog is a real porker'!

Or maybe he was thinking he could bring home the bacon for once!

Then again he may have just wanted to play some football seeing the pigskin!

I'll be playing at the local Pigs Feet Improv Sat 7:00 and 9:00! lol

Ok, I'll stop now! :laugh:
Ok thanks so very much for the hot chocolate splatter on my screen & keyboard. :p

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
hahahahaha

all i could really think was, " god this dog loves bacon, and these ppl bring him two things he loves??? moving furry critter, AND the smell of pork???... im gonna get sued if he gets anywhere near this thing " lol

1 - 6 of 6 Posts